Last week I bought my plane ticket out to Sydney! I leave D.C. on January 11th, travel through London, and then arrive in Australia on the 13th (their time). It's approximately 33 hours of travel...but I am so pumped that it doesn't even matter haha. YAY. Thanks to everyone who has already given me some funds to be able to buy this ticket!Overflow
Romans 15:13 // 2 Corinthians 4:15
During my time in Australia, since I won't be able to send out individual emails to everyone all the time, I'm using this blog to share my thoughts and lessons learned :) You can still contact me through email-- BJoy07@yahoo.com -- and I'll try my best to respond! You can also make comments on here using a blogger account or gmail account. I'd love to hear from you!
During my time in Australia, since I won't be able to send out individual emails to everyone all the time, I'm using this blog to share my thoughts and lessons learned :) You can still contact me through email-- BJoy07@yahoo.com -- and I'll try my best to respond! You can also make comments on here using a blogger account or gmail account. I'd love to hear from you!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Plane Ticket!!
Last week I bought my plane ticket out to Sydney! I leave D.C. on January 11th, travel through London, and then arrive in Australia on the 13th (their time). It's approximately 33 hours of travel...but I am so pumped that it doesn't even matter haha. YAY. Thanks to everyone who has already given me some funds to be able to buy this ticket!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment