Overflow

Romans 15:13 // 2 Corinthians 4:15



During my time in Australia, since I won't be able to send out individual emails to everyone all the time, I'm using this blog to share my thoughts and lessons learned :) You can still contact me through email-- BJoy07@yahoo.com -- and I'll try my best to respond! You can also make comments on here using a blogger account or gmail account. I'd love to hear from you!



Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hillsong College: are you up for the task?


During my research of HILC, I watched a few videos to get a good idea of what to expect. Here are some of my favorites!

(WARNING: you might end up wanting to come with me)

-Promo Videos

-College Life

-Chapel Services!


[for more information: clicking on the title "Hillsong College: are you up for the task?" will take you to the official website]

No comments: