"We may think we are being appropriately sensible when we measure the wind and waves and proceed with caution. But Jesus urges us to ignore them altogether and fix our eyes on Him."
This is HUGE for me. Too often I think I'm being prudent in my cautious attitude; and even though it's important not to be reckless with my actions or make irresponsible decisions, God doesn't want me to be overly-cautious because of things going on around me. He calls to me, wants me to listen to HIS voice, and let everything else fade away...............................................................................................................................
On a silly note:
The picture is blurry because we didn't want to scare them off with a flash, but I literally saw over 25 kangaroos that day! (including a dead one on the side of the road...)
And the video is blurry because of the internet upload, but if you look closely enough, you can at least see the few kangaroos that started hopping away...especially the one at the end :)

No comments:
Post a Comment